View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008   #4
my.dragons.lady
happy heretic

my.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Illinois Governor Arrested On Corruption Charges

News reporting here is really cleaning his pipes. And tomorrow is Blagojevich's birthday. Where they carefully tippy toed around Ryan and nearly always with the mayor, Blagojevich is clearly being made an example of. Not that I have a problem with that. Just wish it was like that often enough to get somewhere.

Durbin is being unusually visible, along with other officials we seldom hear a peep from.

Emil Jones is retiring. There's a huge shift occurring here.

"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need." ~~ Cicero

"Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food." ~~ Hippocrates

"Trust, but verify." ~~ Damon Runyon * Said to me by Andy Stephenson of Hacking Democracy, in memory of and one account. Miss you much, Andy.
my.dragons.lady is offline   Reply With Quote