View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009   #12
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland"

Quote:
Originally Said by Kyle, the alluringly dark lovesong of my soul
This is going to be awful. We get it Tim Burton, you are weird.
I do not love you as if you were salt-rose, or topaz,
or the arrow of carnations the fire shoots off.
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.

Quote:
Originally Said by Yugoloth View Post
Helena Bonham Carter and Johnny Depp in a Tim Burton film? How risky. How... untried.
That's like questioning bacon and eggs, really. Certainly not "risky," but classic and delicious (or, in anticipation of an array of sarcastic responses, please supplant in that analogy some other classic dish that you actually enjoy...sir).

Not really, though; I guess Burton's (predictably strange, and, thus, oxymoronic!) ways aren't for everyone and wanting some variety is understandable. I guess that's what *other movies* or books! are for. (Still, I know I'm not the only one who enjoys a little repetition.)

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote