View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008   #10
ablethevoice
Vintage Human

ablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond reputeablethevoice has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ablethevoice Send a message via Yahoo to ablethevoice
Re: "Smoke And Mirrors"

Quote:
Originally Said by xspikeyhairx View Post
I dont know about you but I think global warming is bs... It may be real but it is going to take thousands of years before it will actualy hurt anyone...
How can global warming be "real" and "BS" at the same time?? And if it is real (which it is), taking steps to reduce it NOW may reduce or eliminate anyone "getting hurt" at all. Also, if we don't do anything about it, really bad global warming effects will be apparent not in thousands of years, but decades at the most. Hell, I'm about 20 years older than you, and I watched the high desert plains of New Mexico change almost beyond recognition in the time since you have been alive...

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein

"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits." —Albert Einstein

“It's fortunate for governments that people don't think." - Adolph Hitler

Sturkis akidit ("shit happens") - Latin

Bent Ears Audio Laboratories - Better Music Through Chemistry

MUSIC IS LIKE CANDY. IT'S ONLY GOOD WHEN YOU GET RID OF ALL THE RAPPERS.
))#####D~~~~ (_l_)
ablethevoice is offline   Reply With Quote