Thread: Xbox Live (360)
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009   #84
Orgoth
Mod In Training

Orgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart godOrgoth is an Almost Smart god
Send a message via AIM to Orgoth
Re: Xbox Live (360)

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
^no one is talking to you then you son of a bitch!

my main point why i hate xbox is that they charge its players to play games online. (the same games I play on PSN for free.)

Oh and

5) PS controllers are weird, even after owning a PS2 for 2 years and having a PS1 since it first came out, I find the 360 controller easier to use, it's similar to the GC's controller and that was the only system I owned during the 6th Gen console wars. I got a PS2 and a original XBox at the beginning of the 7th Gen. So naturally after playing on the GC for like 5 years the upper joystick on the left thumb and the lower joystick on the right thumb only felt natural. Black and White were tough getting used to, but I have no problem with the bumpers on the 360 controller, it's like having the Z button on the GC controller.
Orgoth is offline   Reply With Quote