Thread: sick jokes
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007   #13
Chromious
Newbie Member

Chromious is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Chromious Send a message via MSN to Chromious
Re: sick jokes

A bear is standing next to a stream and he's looking at a fish who's looking at a fly and he figures when that fly drops down 6 inches that fish is going to jump out of the water and i am going to grab that fish.

just then a hunter walks up and he's looking at the bear who is looking at the fish who is looking at the fly and he says to himself..When that fly drops down 6 inches that fish is going to jump out of the water the bear will reach forward to grab the fish and when he does I am going to shoot him.

Just then a mouse walks up and he's looking at the hunter who is looking at the bear who is looking at the fish who is looking at the fly and he figures..when that fly drops down 6 inches that fish is going to jump out of the water the bear is going to reach and grab the fish and when he does the hunter is going to bring up his gun and shoot the bear dropping the sandwich and i am going to jump on the sandwich

just then a cat walks up and looks to the mouse who is looking at the hunter who is looking at the bear who is looking at the fish who is looking at the fly and he figures when that fly drops down 6 inches the fish is going to jump out of the water the bear is going to lean forward to grab the fish and when he does the hunter is going to shoot the bear and drop the sandwich in the process and the mouse is going to jump on the sandwich and I will jump on the mouse.

well it happens just like that.
The fly dops down 6 inches.
the fish jumps out of the water
the bear reaches forward to grab the fish
the hunter raises his gun to shoot the bear and drops his sandwich
the mouse jumps on the sandwich as it falls out of the hunters pocket
the cat then goes to jump on the mouse and misses completely landing in the water.

the whole point to this ..when the fly is 6 inches down and the pussy is all wet Life is good
Chromious is offline   Reply With Quote