View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011   #9
Jenn and tonic
"maaaaagic!"

Jenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond reputeJenn and tonic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenn and tonic
Re: Earthquake jolts Oklahoma

The big wave one sounds scary. Wasn't that the kind that Japan got last year before the tsunami?

I'd technically felt an earthquake last year, but I was on the 8th floor of a building, and the earthquake technically didn't shake, all it did was rumble for like 1 second. I just thought it was someone dropping something heavy pon the floor above me, which was a normal occurrence because they were doing renovations.

I count the 5.6 as the first earthquake I ever felt.

It's funny because I used to tell people I never wanted to feel an earthquake...I hated the feeling but I think I made it out to be a bigger deal than it is. Oklahoma will probably never get the big wave earthquake that you mention, so it'll be ok.

My mom has like, PTSD or something because of the two earthquakes, now any time the wind blows really hard (common occurrence in Oklahoma) she jumps.
When all government, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the Center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated. Thomas Jefferson
Jenn and tonic is offline   Reply With Quote