Thread: saw 6
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009   #1
poopy
The ?mægå Mån

poopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond reputepoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to poopy
saw 6

saw it last night. it tied nicely at the end as usual. with the usual surprise ending. i think the mark of a great storyteller is one that can keep you coming back for more. i think the saw writters/ producers are just that. i mean they killed jigsaw 3 movies ago and yet we have new movies.

poopy rating:
7 1/2 terds out of 10
BEWARE: When eating snacks remember that the fruit roll-up factory feels the need to endanger our lives with a potentially suffocatingly thin transluscent plastic. I am outraged and currently on my way out the door to start a petition for a boycott of any and all fruit roll-up snacks. Please send me a message or post your name, telephone number, and address, and some one will be by to get your signature. Thank You
poopy is offline   Reply With Quote