View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008   #80
Christian
Super Moderator

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Christian
It was Monday, the 17th of November, and so i went into the 'Tiergarden' again before my classes started. It had been a bit cold again, but therefore realy sunny.

1 sun1_med.JPG1 heron1_med.JPG
Before i went to the same place i took photos from every time i had been there i spoted that heron siting on a pole.

1 kombi2.JPG1 park1_med.JPG
I went to that place and took another photo of it, to add it into my little timeline, i wonder how long i'll keep doing it ^_^

I was in a little hurry, so i went back, but not without taking photos of 'my' swan friends:

2 swan1_med.JPG2 swan2_med.JPGswan5_med.JPG2 swan3_med.JPG2 swan4_med.JPG

As i went back and passed the bridge i took the very first photo from a squirrel ran out of a bush of the other side of it and passed me, nearly running through my legs. It ran up a tree and posed for me.

3 squirrel1_med.JPG3 squirrel2_med.JPG
To bad he positioniert himselfe directly infront of the sun, but i love that little guy.

I continued my why and just a short time later a second one ran up a tree waiting for me to take photos from him. I nealry came to late to my classes ^_^

3 squirrel3_med.JPG
*om nom nom* (..Nut Eating Animal! =D)

My classes had been over so i went back home. On the way i took a photo of that church again, now without leafs on the tree infront of it.
4 church_med.JPG

The sun was about to go down so i went directly from my bus to the bridge on 'my' channel to take a few photos.

4 sun2_med.JPG4 sun3_med.JPG
'The X marks the treasure'

As i walked the few meters back to my dorm something huge was flying and taking a seat on a conifer on the other side of the street..

4 heron2_med.JPG
..I wonder if he was the same heron from earlier that day and followed me.

Last edited by foxyphoenix; 11-18-2008 at 03:10 AM.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote