View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008   #77
foxyphoenix
Ubi dubium, ibi libertas.

foxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond reputefoxyphoenix has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Christian's photography and stuff

Quote:
Originally Said by Christian View Post
^ I remember the rabit bones as we where hiking throught the creek in Castlewood Canyon. ^^
My Dorm room is kinda small, less then 130feetē (if i calculated right) and its filled with stuff.

Hehe, would have got a few problems to get that skull into the states so, now its laying there for the next one who may collects those things, but i could try to ship it to you (Denver or LA) if you want and if i find that skull again.

All the 5 photos are from the same, the 5th is just from the side with flash (was a bit too dark already). All the others i took from the site didn't looked that interesting like those ones.

You can see the antlers on the other pictures too, but they doesn't apear as 'big' as they do in the last one.

Through the whole hike i had this in my ears, what totaly matched to the atmosphere the weather made and the situation as i found the skull. had been a realy funny and a bit mysterious ^_^.
Wow, my dorm is 278 square feet, not counting the 270 square foot common room or the 300 squre foot patio...
I'm spoiled.

"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-
Carl Sagan

"It is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."
-
Charles Darwin

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."
-
Chief Seattle

Almost Smart Store

foxyphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote