View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008   #76
Christian
Super Moderator

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Christian
Re: Christian's photography and stuff

^ I remember the rabit bones as we where hiking throught the creek in Castlewood Canyon. ^^
My Dorm room is kinda small, less then 130feetē (if i calculated right) and its filled with stuff.

Quote:
Originally Said by foxyphoenix View Post
Damn. It's still wicked cool, though. ^_^
Plus, I think my parents are weirded out by my collection of bones.
Hehe, would have got a few problems to get that skull into the states so, now its laying there for the next one who may collects those things, but i could try to ship it to you (Denver or LA) if you want and if i find that skull again.

All the 5 photos are from the same, the 5th is just from the side with flash (was a bit too dark already). All the others i took from the site didn't looked that interesting like those ones.

You can see the antlers on the other pictures too, but they doesn't apear as 'big' as they do in the last one.

Through the whole hike i had this in my ears, what totaly matched to the atmosphere the weather made and the situation as i found the skull. had been a realy funny and a bit mysterious ^_^.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote