View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008   #74
my.dragons.lady
happy heretic

my.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Christian's photography and stuff

^ My mom freaked when she found me trying to teach myself taxidermy. I had found a dead black bird in our back yard and was trying to do things step-by-step from a book on my dad's work table in the garage. She got entirely hysterical and made me clean up outside then insisted I take another shower inside because birds have parasites and because it stunk because it was dead and I was pulling things out of it...

Still makes me laugh out loud to think about that But it was just as well because after she told my dad, he looked at some of my books and explained why what I was doing wouldn't work without the right tools and materials. And those weren't likely to be made available.

Maybe Christian could inexpensively mail that skull and horseshoe to your college address. Could be a nice conversation piece for a dorm room :.) On the other hand, dorm rooms get crowded very fast, so I hear.

"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need." ~~ Cicero

"Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food." ~~ Hippocrates

"Trust, but verify." ~~ Damon Runyon * Said to me by Andy Stephenson of Hacking Democracy, in memory of and one account. Miss you much, Andy.
my.dragons.lady is offline   Reply With Quote