View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008   #71
Christian
Super Moderator

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Christian
As I looked out of the window today (16th of November) at around 3PM, I spoted the sun shining through many clouds. So i decided to grab my stuff and go on a little hike out of Berlin, i'm living close to the city boundary, to some open land and fields. It was a bit windy and cold and the sun was going down soon. I walked the whole way to where i wanted to go an back becasue it wasn't very far away from my dorm (~5+ Miles both ways).

1 sun1_med.JPG1 sun2_med.JPG1 sun3_med.JPG1 sun4_med.JPG1 sun5_med.JPG

I hiked along an old stripe, where parts of the Berlin-Wall had been on years ago, out to the fields and open landscape. The stripe was covered by japanese cherry trees, need to go there again in spring. I left Berlin behind me and reached Brandenburg and had finaly some open landscape..

2 sky1_med.JPG2 sky2_med.JPG2 sky3_med.JPG
The clouds made the sky kinda atmospheric.

3 corn1_med.JPG3 corn2_med.JPG3 corn3_med.JPG
'Hard times will come'

4 field1_med.JPG4 field2_med.JPG4 field3_med.JPG
Field.

I continued walking over the field and met a guy who nearly stepped over a skull (right next to me). I thought this might be something for Foxy, so I took dozen and dozen of photos of it. I don't know why that horseshoe leaned on that skull.. there was still hair and skin left on it.

5 skull1_med.JPG5 skull2_med.JPG5 skull3_med.JPG5 skull4_med.JPG5 skull5_med.JPG
(Sorry Foxy, I left the skull over there )

I decided to stay there and wait for the sunset in the hope of a nice sunset. While waiting I asked myselfe it it will bring good luck if I take that horseshoe with my, but as soon as I pocketed it heavy clouds came up and it got stormy. It got darker and darker very fast and the clouds got thicker every minute and soon it started to rain. So i waited there, in the middle of the field, surrounded by storm and rain. There was a little high seat next to me but it had been locked, to bad. I waited about 30minutes in the hope the clouds would loosen a bit but havn't had luck, so i decided to place that horseshoe back so it may bring another one luck (..at least i got some +charma from that^^ was so cold while waiting).

Not long ago after i placed it back the rain stoped and the clouds moved away, but it was a bit to late for good photos.

6 thistle_med.JPG
while waiting i took that photo of a thistle in the dark.

6 fire_med.JPG
On the way back to the dorm i met someone making a larger fire on his lot, to bad wind touched me while taking it, had been my last photo left on my cam.

Last edited by foxyphoenix; 11-16-2008 at 01:48 PM.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote