View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008   #65
Christian
Super Moderator

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Christian
Re: Christian's photography and stuff

Chicago is a cool city, would like to see photos of it. You have many interesting things in there, like the watertower in the Michigan Street or a few theaters/churches (esp. the Chicago Theatre!)..

..or cool skyscrapers like the 500th Michigan building, the John Hancock Center, Sears Tower and so on..

I even would so like to see what had become out of your old airport. I also would like to see the big fontain that had been shown in Married with Children too^^ ..or the Loop, the L.. could list so many things here..

I ever wanted to visit/see Chicago since i played one old racing game called 'Midtown Madness 1". To be honest: I played that game so long and often that i can say i might be able to find my way through Chicago downtown to a few atractions without a map and without beeing there before. At last i was able to find everything on google earth as i checked Chicago with it the first time in a realy short time ^^

Well.. On the fly back to germany i had the chance to see it at least from above:
chicago_med.JPG
To bad i did it with my fathers and not with my cam.

I also liked your Tornado-sirenes shown in that video, gave me some goosebumbs^^ ..i like the one at second 14+

(Hey.. that is a 'stuff'-part ^_^)
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote