View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008   #64
my.dragons.lady
happy heretic

my.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond reputemy.dragons.lady has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Christian's photography and stuff

Quote:
Originally Said by Zanahoria_Picante View Post
You need to stop; those photos are disgustingly good.

And some of the architecture there is just jaw-dropping. My jaw literally dropped upon seeing this: http://www.almostsmart.com/forums/at...achmentid=6607

Pretty epic.

And yeah, you should have taken a picture of that guy; creepy stuff! Taking a slightly different route is good advice, as well. Eee.
I'm not aware of anything that appears so authentically gothic in the Chicago area. Perhaps cstoll is.

And the Brandenburg Gate is quite impressive.

Really all of those pictures bring to my mind the seriousness and brevity of life along with its fables and fairytales. If Merlin had lived in his own castle, the entrance would have looked similar to that of the library. There would have been magicals and the building would breath with a life of its own, subject only to Merlin.

And so another imaginary tangent flits away :.)

"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need." ~~ Cicero

"Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food." ~~ Hippocrates

"Trust, but verify." ~~ Damon Runyon * Said to me by Andy Stephenson of Hacking Democracy, in memory of and one account. Miss you much, Andy.
my.dragons.lady is offline   Reply With Quote