View Single Post
Old 08-04-2004   #13
Penie
i love kali more than carrots

Penie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond reputePenie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Penie
Re: What song are u listening to...with a twist!

I STAND BY YOU THRICE, IM HERE, POSTING.

ahhh, norma jean, i was a big fan of her first album, i found it a creative outporing, seemingly unstoppable, with tracks evidently inspired by a life of experincies; honest, emotional and so easy to relate to. i felt that the edge, that sparkle, that had made her so distinctive had gone by the time her second album rolled out; to the extent that it sounded like someone doing a poor norma jean impresion, her songs seemd predictable and dull.*

i am listening to nirvana - teen spirit**

*i've never heard of norma jean. im sure all the norma jean fans will descend on me and put me right: 'cha, its a band dude', 'theyve only got one album' and the like. crazy

** no im not. but EVERYONE can comment on this.
Penie is offline   Reply With Quote