View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009   #21
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

blackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Two Years Ago...

Quote:
Originally Said by CrunchBite View Post
The hair thing really sucks. I now get mine cut before doing any interviews, one too many gave me an odd look and my hair is rarely down to shoulder length. It really sucks to get it cut now, your head will feel cold for the rest of the winter.
I know what you mean, I've had to dye my hair back to a natural colour, take all piercings out for interviews on so many occasions. Not only that but I've been told that they'll give the job IF I dye my hair and take out piercings. The jobs I'm talking about aren't even things that it would matter anyway. I mean, how is someone calling into a call centre going to know what colour hair I have?! It's ridiculous.

Anyways, how was the first day??
blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote