View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015   #112
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Assorted Digital Doodlings

Quote:
Originally Said by psychoDiablo View Post
Looks like it'll make you cry. Did you cry RachaeL?
It will, but only because it's an amazing story of perseverance and love. ...Yes, I did cry. And I cried when we watched it again at home. And I will probably cry upon every subsequent viewing. But it is a great story. :)

He won an Oscar, by the way! Yay! :D

Also, I updated the drawing, and have been secretly doing so, mainly because it's strangely helpful to view the drawing in a different context. I might have mentioned this, but it is almost impossible to draw with subtlety in MS Paint. It's trickier than it looks, but considering that, I'm fairly pleased with it. Just kinda thinking out loud right now...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EddieRedmayne37.jpg (93.7 KB, 7 views)

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote