Thread: Earthshakes
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014   #9
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: Earthshakes

Quote:
Originally Said by Savage_Nature View Post
Man, fuck Earthquakes. I bet it would make me feel pretty uneasy - what with the good solid soil I'm so used to being stationary moving and what not.... but I would wager I would be much more scared of a tornado whipping fence posts and cows at me. Or a wall of water as far as the eye can see and tall as a sky scraper relentlessly encroaching upon me. Fuck that, what about a hurricane? Gale force winds and shit knocking down buildings faster than any earthquake could with rain that feels like acid eating through your skin. Stop being a sissy diablo.
Fool what are you talking about? The people of hurricane katrina had a week to evacuate. You can predict weather patterns and pretty much guarantee a tornado and issue warnings to give people 20 some minutes to go underground.

Tidal waves don't just happen. None of that shit just happens. You need an earthquake to make a tidal wave. You can see tornadoes forming and hurricanes aka extreme weather, approaching on radar. All of those natural disaster allow you time to move. It's not, oh shit, a flood is drowning an entire city! No. It's an earthquake happened, razed all the buildings in the city, killed everyone and now a flood takes precedence.

Earthquakes just happen. Especially when you're sleeping. There is no warning. If it's an 8.0 quake, it doesn't rumble a little bit and then get stronger. It hits at 8.0 and can last up to minutes at a time. And that's not even it yet. There's aftershocks which can be just as strong, but most times a little bit softer, like 7.0. You could have 20 3.0's every 5 minutes. There is no warning and there is no where to hide. So yes, Fuck earthquakes. Thank you.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."

Last edited by psychoDiablo; 04-03-2014 at 09:56 PM.
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote