View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015   #110
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Assorted Digital Doodlings

pD, The Theory of Everything just came out today on DVD, in fact. So, I have no idea if it's on Netflix, mostly because I don't have Netflix. But you can probably rent it on amazon.com for fairly cheap. Or buy it. It's a pretty amazing movie. I stalked it from its inception, to its theater release, to its DVD release, and am currently stalking the results of the Oscars ceremony. So, I am slightly obsessed with the movie. Slightly.

Jenn, heh, I know. He's relatively new to the acting scene, apparently (or at least new to getting recognition), but he's gotten a lot of attention for his role in the aforementioned movie for his portrayal of the physicist Stephen Hawking. He was nominated for an Academy Award for the role, in fact, probably because his performance was... remarkable. He also played "Marius" in the newer version of Les Miserables. And apparently he was in a movie about Marylin Monroe, aptly named Marylin. So yes. That's who he is. Now you don't have to Google him. ;)

But here's his imdb: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1519666/?ref_=tt_cl_t1

Also, here's The Theory of Everything's imdb:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2980516/

It was nominated for 5 Oscars, including Eddie Redmayne for Best Actor. Obviously, all this is the basis for me choosing to draw him. ;)

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote