View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019   #1250
Savage_Nature
I love my brother.

Savage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond reputeSavage_Nature has a reputation beyond repute
Re: LAST POST WINS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Said by notlob View Post
THIS WINNER DEMANDS AN AUDIENCE!!!

Seriously though... Aside from pD (who we know was born of this forum and so can never leave) where did everyone go?
Well! I finished high school and then moved out, got a place, did lots of drugs and alcohol, got tattoos, dated a girl with a kid, broke up with a girl with a kid, moved back home, dated another girl, moved to a different province with said girl, turns out she was cheating on me, so I started looking for a new place to live, couldn't find one, moved back home, started working at a pizza place, met a cute girl who was way out of my league, we started dating, I started working in the oilfield, she moved away to do culinary school for two years, watched my dad die of esophageal cancer, buried my dad, my girlfriend moved back home, we got a place of our own, we lived together for a year, I proposed, we got married, awhile later we started house shopping, found one, liked it, bought it, we lived together a few more years, we planned to have a kid, success, it's a girl, we named her Lilith, in ten days it will be her first birthday.

Basically.

Oh, also I win.

Savage_Nature is offline   Reply With Quote