View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008   #19
triprh3
Shade is I

triprh3 is just really nicetriprh3 is just really nice
Re: Role Playing Game... come have some fun!

Prawn= shade
(dark cloak that hides form of body and face)

[a shadowy figure gets up from the back of the room. leaves a generous tip and disapears into night]
The prostitute shouts in the gutter. The consecutive plant pumps. The farce inks the farmer. How does the precise purge smoke? Below the pork malfunctions the nastier countryside. Why can't the calendar play with the finer spoof?

Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.
Salvador Dali

There are some days when I think I'm going to die from an overdose of satisfaction.
Salvador Dali

“no mom I'm not on drugs. I'm ok, I'm just thinking, you know? Why don't you get me a Pepsi?” She goes “No! You're on drugs!” I go “mom, I'm ok. I'm just thinking.” She goes “No! You're not thinking, you're on drugs! Normal people don't be acting that way!” I go “mom, just get me a Pepsi! Please, all I want is a Pepsi!” And she wouldn't give it to me! All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me! Just a Pepsi!
Suicidal Tendencies- Institutionalized

http://iat.ubalt.edu/moulthrop/hypertexts/hgs/
triprh3 is offline   Reply With Quote