View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008   #97
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: Pass The Ghost Story

Ma's gang rolled up to an old whiskey bar. Tattered, rickety, dusty and dirty. Boards covered the windows and whatever electricity was used was used to light up the red light SALOON. It was located just outside of OX House, down the hill. Ma made it regular to stop at this bar and help clean the barkeep out. He hardly ever paid but he did give the guy protection services. Ma stumbled out of the saloon and looked out to the horizon. He could see Slug disappearing over the hills. He squinted and glared his eyes.
"Eah!" His voice crackled, letting his gang know it was time to go. The rest of the goons got their last call, hopping over the bar and stealing some bottles. The barkeep stood in the corner hoping they would at least not break anything. The last goon left, slamming the door behind him. The barkeeps wild antelope head fell to the ground, antlers breaking in half. He sighed and wiped the sweat away from his face.

Ma's men were loud outside, ruffling each other up on the way to their bikes. They chugged what they could, or saved what they wanted, and smashed the empty bottles on the ground. Ma sped off first and everyone else followed.

Sergio arrived in OX House. There was a park in the middle of the city with a huge fountain. Streets curved around the park, as well did all the shops. He parked his bike in a back alley and took off his helmet. Sweat dripped down.
"God damn it's hot."

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote