View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008   #95
psychoDiablo
Thx for the memories

psychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond reputepsychoDiablo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to psychoDiablo Send a message via Yahoo to psychoDiablo
Re: Pass The Ghost Story

It's been five years since the day our sun was declared as "heading right for us!" They said it would take 10 years for it to actually crash into Earth. Planet Earth at that time became the biggest battleground playground. Fortunately enough, with such disaster on the way, money was poured into technology to combat the universe. Spaceports grew rapidly. People were making their own space shuttles. Most places were left poor and the masses rioted for the end of their days destroying much of the technology...but not all of it. Upon recognizing the revolt a special unit was sent out to build what would be the last space port undercover. They named it OX House and it meant nothing to the people.

It was hotter today. Hotter than last day and that could only mean one thing. Shooting broke out in the street. 3 to 4 gang members shooting each other. People ran away scared. Some of them kicked back like nothing was happening or continued haggling away.
A roar let out down through the street and even the gun men stopped firing to regroup and get out of the area. Rev upon rev, a biker rolled through the streets weaving and dodging the civilians. He pulled up to a small coffee/bar and ordered a drink. He took his drink and walked back to his bike. He stood at it's side and gulped the drink down. He crushed the can and as it hit the ground, the shop behind him exploded. Dirt, dust, and debris littered his already stained, scuffed up leather jacket. He looked straight ahead.
"Hegg..."

Ma Hegg, leader of Hegg's gang, called out to Sergio, "SLUUUUGGG!" The gang laughed and cheered their leader.
Sergio, not one to play games, busted out his two Desert Eagles and blasted away at Hegg and his gang. They were scared and surprised, and scattered about as the gang roared back down to the open highway, cursing and throwing bottles everywhere. Four people were shot. Three of them lie dead in the street. The fourth was a gang member, wounded badly and still alive. Serg walked up to him with no remorse.
The guy coughed up blood, "SLLLUUGGG...." Serg put a cap in his ass.

He wiped the sweat from his brow.
"Hotter than usual..." He hopped on his bike and road off to OX House. He had to get there before Hegg.

To chill is to be chillin.
Chillin is cooperating with your surroundings, unknowing'st of what everything is capable of; and all the while, as it happens and after, to accept without any thought of good or bad, but mainly, just enjoying rather deeply, the moment you had to sit and think. (Not thinking.)

|-Mr.MCR-|

Will you write
Will you love
Will you enjoy
Life when I am gone?
You will.
by Angelina

"I have lived life as horrible as it was, and as beautiful as it has become."
psychoDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote