View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008   #94
Zanahoria_Picante
Orange you glad she's not a banana?

Zanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond reputeZanahoria_Picante has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pass The Ghost Story

After what seemed like an endless moment of panic and terror, Samantha re-entered the room where Ed had apparently died and attempted to give him mouth-to-mouth. She held back sobbing as much as she could, and wiped some of the blood from his shark-chewed face, and breathed into him. He coughed and sputtered and gasped.

The last land shark waited cleverly in the corner of the room, until they had regained enough hope for its re-appearance to really suck.

"Candygram, dearie!" it lied.
Sam mopped the tears from her face and cracked her knuckles and neck, "sure, I'd like some candy." She leaped atop the dresser.
The shark undulated at her and at the most opportune moment, Sam surfed the dresser over onto it and stomped vigorously, simultaneously administering stabs with the bedpost into its head, continuing this motion even after it had thoroughly died.

The Marcubus, now situated in his new, voluptuous (yet mangled) form, strolled back into the room.

"Do I dare...do I dare...disturb the universe?" Seb's spirit floated about, searching for a body. He spied the Gumby beast.

What happened next stunned not only our four delirious heroes, but also the monsters and ghouls within the house, and everyone else. A giant, sun-sized shark swam through space and devoured the planet earth.

The End.

(Mateo will start a new story...very soon. Sorry for abruptness.).

..| |
.| | |
_____
\ love /-|
-\__/--|

"When I first read the dictionary, I thought it was a long poem about everything."
Steven Wright

;

Last edited by Zanahoria_Picante; 08-31-2008 at 12:23 AM.
Zanahoria_Picante is offline   Reply With Quote