View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008   #86
cstoll
?!

cstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pass The Ghost Story

"I grow old, I grow old, I shall wear my trousers rolled," Sebastian was delirious from the blood loss of his amputated foot.
Marcus was bloody, not moving by the wall.
Shaking in the presence of the violent, chain-swinging ghost, Samantha wielded the sword as she gathered the courage to charge the ghost.
"Ed, where the hell are you?"

A beautiful woman was on top of Ed in the master bedroom.
"Why shouldn't I be drinking this?" he asked, half delirious from the wine and the excitement.
She just laughed, kissed his neck, her lips moving up to his ears.
"So," Ed said, "what's your name? What's your story?"
She whispered in his ear: "Have you ever heard of a succubus?"
"No, but I like the sound of it. Sounds French." He shivered from her hot breath on his ear and from her hands ruffling his hair. "Probably saw it in a movie once."
"Well," she said, unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his chest, "the first instance of the succubus was in a small village off the Rhine in 1387."
"Wow, that far back, huh? I guess when you don't have TV or movies, you're bound to invent lots of kinky stuff. Oh, there go my pants. You move fast."
"A man came home from working in the field and found his wife...more affectionate than usual. She gave him wine to ease his workday, and then showered him with affection..." she was back at his ear, whispering, "over and over again."
"Oh yeah. So, when does she do this sucka...move?"
"She loves him for hours, and the man is astonished to see his wife walk through the door again...and then he realizes that the woman on top of him..." she whispers sensuously "is a demon, a succubus, draining his life for her energy. But he can't move. You know why?"
"Because of the wine?" He asked, paralyzed.
"Because of the wine," she smiled.

"I have a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel."
--Blackadder
cstoll is offline   Reply With Quote