View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008   #22
cstoll
?!

cstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond reputecstoll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pass The Ghost Story

"Thatcantbegood," Shaniqua blurted as the creature pulled the tree up and held it like a baseball bat.
"I'll charge it. You two run," Desmond bravely said.
Shaniqua and Billy just stood still.
Desmond paused, "Aren't you going to say, 'No, Des, don't do it, don't sacrifice yourself, we need your manly courage and the way you leave a few shirt buttons undone to brandish your manly chest'?"
Shaniqua: "No, you can do it."
Billy: "You can take him. Eye of the tiger and all that."
*Whoosh*
The creature swung the tree effortlessly, yet with massive force.
Des and Shaniqua ducked, but it struck Billy--still in a Mary Jane haze and slow to react--and he shot off like a rocket, arms and legs battering the night sky as he flew up and up.

Chad, Brit, and Valerie stood at a rushing river, with Pseudo-Billy soon to catch up with them. No one could hear the real Billy's scream as he flew overhead, and no one was tall enough to see the sky-swimming shadow of him reflected in Britney's bald, gleaming head as he passed across the moon.

"I have a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel."
--Blackadder

Last edited by cstoll; 08-05-2008 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Minor word things that bugged me in a major way. Wow. Lots o' repetition.
cstoll is offline   Reply With Quote