View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009   #1
EmperorChaos
Ruin you like this website.

Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster
EmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond reputeEmperorChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to EmperorChaos Send a message via AIM to EmperorChaos Send a message via MSN to EmperorChaos Send a message via Yahoo to EmperorChaos
Texas Women Who Kill Their Babies.

In recent news, a crazy bitch named Otty Sanchez in San Antonio, TX killed her three-and-a-half-week old infant on July 26th. She used a steak knife and two swords to decapitate its head from its body. She then ate part of the brain. She also bit off three of the newborn's toes before stabbing herself twice. She's charged with capital murder, naturally. The defense will probably blame it on post-partum psychosis, like they did with Dena Schlosser and Andrea Yates (see below).

Quote:
Originally Said by Crazy Bitch Sanchez
Police say the 33-year-old Sanchez told officers who were called to her house early Sunday that she killed her son at the devil's request.
Dammit Satan, haven't you got enough babies down there? You know, courtesy of religious devotees like this woman happily smiling for her mug shot?

That's Dena Schlosser of Plano, Texas. She's the woman who, in November 2004, sacrificed her eleven-month-old daughter to God while listening to Elvis Presley's rendition of "He Touched Me" repeatedly. She cut off the girl's arms believing that God had commanded her to do so, perhaps to prevent the Apocalypse. She also claims that God instructed her to cut off her own arms which she apparently failed to do. Though she will possibly be released this year, for her failure to complete God's bidding she certainly won't be getting into Heaven now. She will more likely be sharing a room in Hell, perhaps with Andrea Yates.

Why not? After all, Dena Schlosser and Andrea Yates shared a room in a mental hospital already. You might remember Andrea Yates as the woman who drowned her five children on June 20th, 2001 before terrorists made it cool to kill babies, I mean, crash airplanes into buildings. She claims to have drowned her children to prevent them from going to Hell, a place she must have thought they were destined because the itinerant family preacher, some dumb bastard whose last name I cannot spell, is said to have constantly berated Andrea and her husband Russell and claimed they were destined for Hell.

How do you turn this

into this

?

* This is a baby picture of someone I know, my friend Jill. I originally went to her MySpace profile to find some pics of her children, all of whom were cute babies but, while looking, came upon her own baby pic. She was a cutie then and is now a hottie and was formerly but briefly my first girlfriend. I wonder what our children would have been like? Smart and sexy, no doubt.

-=-=-

And now, for your enjoyment, pictures of a mother baboon carrying its dead, rotting child:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dena_schlosser.jpg (7.1 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg cbsanchez.jpg (15.9 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg baby_jill.jpg (4.8 KB, 48 views)
The first thing that came into being, void and without form, a lifeless lump, unfashioned and unframed, the Prima Materia from which all comes, influenced by forms and given structure by matter it becomes all that is, with increase in entropy it is into which all shall fall, endlessly and in all directions, a self-reflexive paradox.
-=-=-=-
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is." -Isaac Asimov
EmperorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote