Thread: Makeup and Hair
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009   #8
blackheart
Miss Rosemary

blackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond reputeblackheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Makeup and Hair

Quote:
Originally Said by Jenn and tonic View Post
It's as expensive as hell, but I use Mac makeup. Hands down the best stuff I've ever tried.

For foundation, I use their Studio Fix, which is a powder/foundation in one that goes on just like foundation. I don't like liquid, but the pure powder stuff never sticks on my skin. The stuff is great, it's oil-free and doesn't irritate my skin (it's very sensitive plus I can be prone to acne). I don't even care that the foundation alone costs over 20 bucks; I get my money's worth out of it because the stuff lasts a loooong time.
I agree with this. Mac stuff is the best i've ever tried. Worth every penny. Good quality and it lasts a hell of a long time. Even the nail varnish is amazing.
blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote