Almost Smart

Almost Smart (http://www.almostsmart.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://www.almostsmart.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cartoons... (http://www.almostsmart.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21)

coldfeet 11-08-2001 10:27 PM

Okay so maybe I'm the only one childish enough to like cartoons. But does anyone else watch the things? My favorite..."Dexter's Laboratory."

Weasel 11-09-2001 08:07 AM

Ah yes, my favorite is "I Am Weasel".

cloud nine 11-09-2001 08:31 AM

i LOVE cartoons! my favorate is "Ren And Stimpy", but i also like:

Cow And Chicken
Ed, Edd & Eddie
Rugrats
Courage The Cowardly Dog
And
> GUMMI BEARS <

Makdrey 11-09-2001 09:02 AM

Simpsons is awesome! ren and stimpy was my ultimate favorite until simpsons came around, happy happy joy joy! I love i am weasel weasel kicks arse. Deedee rocks, she gives dexter a difficult time. hmm.. and the age old time favorites bugs bunny is cool but my favorite old cartoon character is donald cause he always ends up getting himself into trouble and he swears like a sailor ( pun intended ) but you just cant understand him

Well back to studying Cisco. (yeah right)
later

OH i forgot a very important cartoon that had significant meaning to me, TALESPIN!! that cartoon rocked!

Zero 11-09-2001 02:03 PM

Ren and Stimpy!

Me and Cloud used to watch gummie bears and chip n' dale rescue rangers all the time back in 3rd grade

Weasel 11-09-2001 02:09 PM

lol [img]/forum/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif[/img]

cloud nine 11-10-2001 01:58 AM

YES, CARTOONS AND CANDY! muahahah! get a pound of gummi worms and a case of jolt and go watch cartoons all day, grahah! [img]/forum/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Penie 11-10-2001 08:21 AM

duuuuuccckkk ttaalleeess. actully duck tales wasnt that good, it just had that cool robot duk, and he had no legs, just a wheel, and thats cool.
simpsons is also very very good. but my personal faveorite is . . . a british programme called "victer and hugo: parntners in crime" (apart from it was spelt properly) and it was about these french robbers and i loved it. i also like inspecter gadjet and danger mouse

mike 11-10-2001 10:32 PM

ed edd and eddy is the best cartoon. it reeks with awsomeness. you can't mess with ed.

coldfeet 11-11-2001 02:11 AM

lol...reeks with awesomeness. That's hilarious, man. I have to see this show.

Monged 11-15-2001 01:59 PM

The best, the most inspiring, the totally mind altering cartoon ever made has to be ThunderCats. as I look at one of those national treasures : an origonal 1985, 22min long SLAVES OF CASTLE PLUN-DARR. How enviuos r u of me. I mean listen to this discription on the back- The thundertank are given a trail run as the THUNDERCATS attemp to liberate the BRUTEMEN from slavery. The Mutants are using them to biuld the evil Castle Plun-darr. Slithe uses Warp gas to turn the otherwise meek brutemen into raving monsters. Using the Sord of Omens, LOIN-O sees Panthro in trouble. The sword forms an energy field which pushes the warp gas back at the mutants, who themselves become meek. THe BRUTEMEN are freed and the THUNDERCATS have once agian triumphed oveer evil and tyranny.

Now that was beautiful! the metaphors to modern day, spiritual giudance and enlightenment. The makers managed to some up the last 10000 years in one paraggraph. ALL BOW TO ITS GREATNESS!!! ALL HAIL THE NEW LEADER IN CARTOONS!!! LOINO IS KING!!! LONG LIVE THE KING"!!!

Grunt 11-18-2001 07:27 AM

Thunder Cats was cool. i remember when i was little going to my grans every saturday and watching Danger Mouse. i love all the oldies.

Now i only watch Simpsons, family guy, futurama and Dexters Lab. they are cool!

Monged 11-18-2001 08:48 AM

Family man is crap, well not really that crap but no way in the same legue as the rest. But the rest are wicked

Sco Dub T 11-19-2001 02:17 AM

Ren and Stimpy. I even have a bumper sticker of them on the back of my car. Member the episod where they take all of Stimpys fat and feed it to Ren?

Monged 11-19-2001 06:30 AM

wot type of car do u have. i want a car its not fair. i think i will buy onme for a field or something... 4 40 quid- a really shite 1... put a roll cage in it, well 2 scafolding tubes, a totally fuck it.

Penie 11-19-2001 08:08 AM

rise flames rise

Monged 11-19-2001 08:34 AM

Burn baby burn. lets get a virgin and burn her on the heath...

cloud nine 11-19-2001 08:38 AM

as i've stated before, ren and stimpy are kickass. and looks like most of the people who visit this site like "Ren & Stimpy", too. so thats that, and the end.

R e n & S t i m p y

Monged 11-19-2001 11:20 AM

Thats very final!

Penie 11-19-2001 01:35 PM

no more posts on this topic then