Almost Smart

Almost Smart (http://www.almostsmart.com/forums/index.php)
-   Music (http://www.almostsmart.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Does anyone out there have this album? (http://www.almostsmart.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2911)

raven_rose2911 05-23-2003 11:12 PM

Does anyone out there have this album?

Does anyone have the newest album by jewel or Meteora by linkin park? I know that it is an odd combination of requests but hey i'm just plain odd. :nervous:

razmella 05-23-2003 11:34 PM

Linkin park meteora. its funny i listened to one of linkin parks supposedly new song from their album then listened to the second song on the old one. it sounds the same but different words. They copied their own music!

fuzzyhead7 05-24-2003 02:00 AM

all of meteora is in my download folder in the mp3 section.. i can't lie to you tho.. i would rather do undergo something less painful than listening to jewel.

raven_rose2911 05-28-2003 02:53 PM

razmella
I have been hearing that a lot lately about meteora. i don't understand why anyone would copy their own music but if it works for them, ya know. thanks for your imput. :smile:

raven_rose2911 05-28-2003 02:55 PM

fuzzyhead7

thanks. I'm glad that someone has it. as for jewel not everyone has to like her or her music. i personally like her but that doesn't mean that you have to also. thanks again. :smile:

clvrcat 05-29-2003 04:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Meteora is greta, just what i expected their new stuff to sound like. As for Jewel, i'd like to know where (or rather when the cd is out) to find it, but only for that new song, "Intuition". All my searches come up blank. I only like that one though, i havent heard any other new songs by her.

raven_rose2911 05-30-2003 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by clvrcat
Meteora is greta, just what i expected their new stuff to sound like. As for Jewel, i'd like to know where (or rather when the cd is out) to find it, but only for that new song, "Intuition". All my searches come up blank. I only like that one though, i havent heard any other new songs by her.

Hey I'll let you know anything that i find out out the new jewel cd if you would likre me too.

P.s. Cool pic

clvrcat 05-30-2003 01:44 PM

i would like to know when it does come out, and thanx, the pic is live (in MA i think)

eviloutsider 05-30-2003 04:15 PM

I don't really like Linkin Park too much myself, but their new album doesn't like their new one.

Razmella, that is a pretty ignorant thing to say especially since you said you only listened to one song. Way to be close minded.

raven_rose2911 05-31-2003 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by eviloutsider
I don't really like Linkin Park too much myself, but their new album doesn't like their new one...
Hey thanks for the imput. Like I said that is just what I have been hearing but I am a Linkin Park Fan so I will be downloading it. :smile:

Casablancas 06-17-2003 12:44 PM

(((((((

tyrntjodo 06-20-2003 06:27 PM

hey i want the jewel album too :tongue:

rockerosiempre 06-23-2003 10:53 AM

i love JEWEL, the song Intuition is good, i have actually donwloaded it, as well LINKIN PARK'S Meteora, it's a good record, my favorite songs are DON'T STAY and SOMEWHERE I BELONG. :wink:

Chris85 06-23-2003 11:06 AM

I am a Linkin Park fan and have Meteora. IMO, Meteora is a good cd, but not nearly as good as Hybrid Theory was. Overall, Meteora has a heavier sound with less of those computerized sound effects, but the cd lacks a truly great song. My favorite songs on it are: Faint, From the Inside, Hit the Floor, and Numb.

I could care less for Jewel's music. That meaning: I don't have any of her cd's. :tongue:

wrx_woods 06-30-2003 05:20 AM

i dont have this album, but ive heard it is pretty choice, so i wouldnt mind having it myself