Almost Smart

Almost Smart (http://www.almostsmart.com/forums/index.php)
-   Art & Photography (http://www.almostsmart.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Pictures from a camerafone (http://www.almostsmart.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7330)

psychoDiablo 05-07-2004 04:00 PM

Pictures from a camerafone

5 Attachment(s)
well im bored, and i thought i'd like to share some of my pics i've taken with my camerafone over the past year. hope you guys like sunsets and all that other bullshit. here's some pics...
1stpic - taken on the streets at night. it had just rained.
2nd - the sun :) i think that was taken just before sunset. stuck my hand out the window and took a shot.
3rd. - this on i was inside my van, late night. it was pouring outside and i looked at the streetlight and could see all the water falling. i tried to capture the water falling in the light, but it didnt come out that well on camera. you could tell the ripples and shit.
4th. - on the way to venice beach. i was looking at th ewater and took a picture. somehow that sign got int he way. not really though as it makes the pic look better.
5th- haha guess who that is??? its that one fool, psychoDiablo2. pretty scary eh?

i've got a grip more pics of other crap too. maybe i'll share some more with you. go ahead and post some of your pics from around town too.

Mr Stabby 05-07-2004 04:11 PM

Re: Pictures from a camerafone

Those are some good pics matt.....what phone was you using to take those?

I'd post mine, but I dont have the cable an software to download my photos to my computer....otherwie I would have a ton of new wecam pics an shit up by now, because im always taking pics with my phone..:biggrin:

psychoDiablo 05-07-2004 04:13 PM

the fone from verizon. the lg 3000 or some shit. yeah and the best thing about it, is you dont need any cables or software or any of that shit. you just send the pics to ur email. simple as that. bam.

Mr Stabby 05-07-2004 04:15 PM

Well I could do that with mine, but I dont know the settings an shit to get my email to work on my phone...and no one is being hepful in telling me how to do it...:depressd:..bastards!:tongue:

psychoDiablo 05-08-2004 02:28 PM

yeah you just go to the picture. hit send picutre. put in the email address. bam. send that shit off. easy as pie. or look in ur fucking booklet u got with the fone.

Mr Stabby 05-08-2004 03:13 PM

Yeah maybe I should have been more clear the first time, there are no settings for my email client on my phone so I cant as yet send any email from it nor recieve it.....Im desperately searching the net looking for someone who can give me the settings to input in my phone so it can work..

psychoDiablo 05-08-2004 04:20 PM

5 Attachment(s)
ohhh....i c.

You got a sorry ass fone Dean. you should get the one i got. its easier and no need to look on the net for crap

here's some more pics :D

Mr Stabby 05-08-2004 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Said by psychoDiablo2
ohhh....i c.

You got a sorry ass fone Dean. you should get the one i got. its easier and no need to look on the net for crap

its not a sorry ass phone.....its a motorola V525.....its damn good......just happens that the bastard company who I got it from is no help :biggrin:

psychoDiablo 05-08-2004 04:31 PM

u got weak service then. get verizon or something. i think they have some deal going on with my fone, that you can it for 99bucks and get another free.

Mr Stabby 05-08-2004 04:37 PM

Quote:

u got weak service then. get verizon or something. i think they have some deal going on with my fone, that you can it for 99bucks and get another free.

remember matt........me = UK.......you = not UK...:biggrin:

psychoDiablo 05-08-2004 04:45 PM

yea fuck the uk. hahaha

get another fone, that's easier to use.

Mr Stabby 05-08-2004 04:48 PM

Quote:

yea fuck the uk. hahaha

get another fone, that's easier to use.

hey.....fuck america...haha :biggrin:

and im not getting another phon...i've only had this for about a month.....and im only missing one setting now....so shut up!! :tongue:

psychoDiablo 05-08-2004 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Said by Psychosis
hey.....fuck america...haha :biggrin:

and im not getting another phon...i've only had this for about a month.....and im only missing one setting now....so shut up!! :tongue:

haha. that's right. fuck america. stupid assholes.

oh see, i'm thinking you've had ur fone for like a year or whatever. like i've had mine. you should get it upgraded.
fuck eh, what's good for a hangover? i've got a slightheadache. it hurts. and i dont want to go back to sleep. its 2pm.

Mr Stabby 05-08-2004 04:55 PM

Quote:

what's good for a hangover? i've got a slightheadache. it hurts. and i dont want to go back to sleep. its 2pm.

Dont try coffee and apsrin......it only works for like 30 minutes then the headache comes back with a vengence.....or at least it does with me...:biggrin:

psychoDiablo 05-08-2004 05:00 PM

i hate coffee anyway. think i'll just take 2 advil and hit the showers.

someone else post some pics. what the fuck are you guys looking at out there, outside?

keepin ur eyes closed or waht?

Mr Stabby 05-08-2004 05:03 PM

Quote:

keepin ur eyes closed or waht?

yep...all the time buddy....I dont wanna see it...its all bright an shit....epescially after heavy drinking....:biggrin:

psychoDiablo 05-09-2004 11:49 PM

yeah, that's cuz youre not cool like me. :cool: and of course cuz u have a crappy fone which can take pics, but for no reason :P

i wear the shades, dont have no light to bright in my eyes.

Weasel 05-10-2004 03:15 AM

I just got a Samsung E715

http://www.pianetacellulare.it/Model...sung/e715c.jpg

I havn't fiddled with the camera yet, but I get to send 25 pictures a month (to e-mail or SMS) and $.25 per message after that, so I might as well start using it. I wonder if it would be a good idea to invest in the cable, it's a rip-off $80 at the tmobile site (I could probably find it cheaper elsewhere, it's just a copper wire).

I'll post some pictures later.

hitorikiri 06-07-2004 09:35 PM

here are a few of the random ones I've taken on ma phone...some are just weird, hehehe, I just take pics of anything~

My little cousin's horrible, yet fantastic doll
http://www.almostsmart.com/upload/fi...il%20doll!.jpg

some random thing where yu have to throw the balls in the thing's mouth
http://www.almostsmart.com/upload/fi...y%20horace.jpg

hahahahaha, shi got stuck in a baby swing, silly gurl XD how embarrassing
http://www.almostsmart.com/upload/fi.../Image(07).jpg

um....yeah! hehe
http://www.almostsmart.com/upload/fi...Jun/birdy!.jpg

oh yeh, and do none of yur phones have bluetooth? bluetooth is much better than using cables :biggrin:

Mr Stabby 06-08-2004 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Said by hitorikiri
oh yeh, and do none of yur phones have bluetooth? bluetooth is much better than using cables :biggrin:

yeah...but errm...you still got have the bluetooth thing for your comp....you know the reciever dealy....I got bluetooth on my phone coz its high class....but I just dont have the reciever.....well not yet anyway....woo roll on paycheck!!