- About SketchImpressions
- Real Name
- call me Aquaintence
- So this must be the part where I talk about me and attempt to persuade you just how ausome I am by listing random facts you don't care about. Or by listing names of bands you have never heard of. Hmm, I don't think I will buy into this, if you want to know something about me, invest some time, you won't be sorry.
- In a house, in the forest, in a strange land where people wear flannel.
- reading will always be #1, to awaken my imagination so that i can put it to work painting.
- Painter, Portriat Photographer, and now working at bestwestern! bleh....
- Relationship Status
- Favorite Bands
- i vary. Im always being introduced to new music so im pretty well rounded. favorite female voice is sade. If you ever need to get me naked real fast just pop in some sade!
- Favorite Movies
- Okay here it goes, see if you notice a trend. This also may be the most I put on this page type-thingy.
The Divorcee, The Wizard of Oz, Holiday Inn, State Fair, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Yankee Doodle Dandy, Singing in the Rain, Calamity Jane, There's No Business Like Show Business, White Christmass, Guys and Dolls, Oklahoma!, Jailhouse Rock, Funny Face, West Side Story (yay!) Gypsy, The Unsinkable Molly Brown, Marry Poppins, Bye Bye Birdie (possibly my favorite) The Sound of Music, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Fiddler on the Roof, Grease, Little Shop of Horrors (one of teh only good things to come out of the 80's besides me) Rocky Horror Picture Show, Flashdance, A Chorus Line, Dirty Dancing (love love love), and most where plays, and a few plays where never movies that i really like. but this list is already a flipping novel. and yes they are all musicals, i swear i have a life...
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells."
— Dr. Seuss
What we have is socialism for the rich and trickle down economics for the rest of us. I am part of the 99% of Americans left outside of Economic Elite circles...