PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic facts about Sonic the Hedgehog

There'll be a way
03-04-2004, 07:30 AM
Sorry, but i needed somewhere to unload some of my useless knowledge!
Facts
1. Sonic is blue, (sorry, couldn't resist!)
2. Sonics birthday is the 23rd of June.
3. Sonics favourite food is chilli dogs
4. Sonics motto is, "i don't look back, i've got no regrets, cause time don't wait for me i choose to go my own way.
5. Sonic grew up in the emerald hill zone.
6. Sonic can't swim.
7. Sonics sneakers were designed by professer Kintobor, (Dr robotnik before he went evil!)
8. The chaos emeralds were once twelve instead of six, (excluding the grey "control" emerald.
9. Sonic can travel faster than the speed of sound.
10. Sonics favourite drink is cola
11. Sonic was once an ordinary brown hedgehog.
12. Sonic is better than Mario. Period.
13. Sonics theme song is called "It doesn't matter"
14. Sonic two was one of the biggest selling games of all time.
15. Sonic has NO brothers and sisters, apart from in the blasphemous series Sonic Underground, which was shit and gay and a million other negative things.
16. Sonic has had four TV series based on him, and one anime movie.

Well, i'l be back later with some more facts, about some other sonic characters, in the mean time, all you Sonic fans out there, come together and praise the one and only hedgehog with attitide.

Wheels
03-04-2004, 07:33 AM
6. Sonic can't swim.

WRONG hehehe ilove sonic, and i do believe in sonic 2 there is a level of AQUIUESNSNENSSSS where he swims with a snorkle, HOWEVER on NORMAL levels he cant

sonic fucking rules,

mario is gay

There'll be a way
03-04-2004, 07:46 AM
6. Sonic can't swim.

WRONG hehehe ilove sonic, and i do believe in sonic 2 there is a level of AQUIUESNSNENSSSS where he swims with a snorkle, HOWEVER on NORMAL levels he cant

sonic fucking rules,

mario is gayAQUIESNSNENESNENSENSENSNEENSNSESESESNSE WHAT?
Sorry, don't have a clue what your on about? Is it Sonic 2 on game gear or GBA, master system, cause on the mega drive, he does not swim, i promise ya that.
Mario should been strung up by his gonads and shot full of pasta. Stoopid plumber.

hai Jay
03-04-2004, 09:15 AM
Go Sonic! W00t. We only have the one on the little hand sega thing. Which one is that?

Wheels
03-05-2004, 02:30 AM
lol, oi, your right, its mega system two, but i remembered today that he DOESNT swim, he is actually in a bubble, and the bubble gets smaller slowly as he breathes and you needa find new bubbles or he dies...

i remembered this in maths last period, and told jayde, who was sittin next to me, who thought i was being a dickhead, then i explained it... she still thought i was being a dickhead :P

Weasel
03-05-2004, 03:10 AM
lol, oi, your right, its mega system two, but i remembered today that he DOESNT swim, he is actually in a bubble, and the bubble gets smaller slowly as he breathes and you needa find new bubbles or he dies...
I hated that level so much, it took forever and I always broke the bubble on the stupid falling water cave spikes.

Wheels
03-05-2004, 03:17 AM
i know! but the level after it was GREAT! so i always knew that that level was on the way to greatness :D :P

There'll be a way
03-05-2004, 04:33 AM
I don't think i've ever played that game. Dam, i'll need to get playing? Which game is it?
Also whats your favourite sonic game/s?

I can't decide, though i do ADORE sonic CD. Amazing game.

J.C
03-08-2004, 01:53 AM
Where did you learn this?
7. Sonics sneakers were designed by professer Kintobor, (Dr robotnik before he went evil!)
11. Sonic was once an ordinary brown hedgehog.

Also I think Sonic swam in Sonic 3 or maybe it was Sonic and Knuckles, but it was one of them (bubble kinda deal as well)

There'll be a way
03-09-2004, 07:47 AM
Oh i have a book at home entitled SONIC THE STORY and it tells you how he became blue and stuff. Its prob wrong nowadays cause sonics constantly evoliving as sega change his image and story and stuff but these facts are all true.

J.C
03-10-2004, 03:06 PM
So how did he become blue?

chaos_control
03-10-2004, 03:28 PM
he was testing kintobor's uper speed trainer on a treadmill. kintobor went to fetch him something to eat but could only find a rotten egg. as he was bringing it back, he tripped on a cable and the egg went into the machine, which exploded. in the resulting explosion, sonic was turned blue, his spikes became less, and he was kind of enfused with the sneakers, giving him his super speed. when kintobor came to, his nametag had been flipped round to spell robotnik and he had become one with the egg, becoming dr. robotnik, or eggman. hey, J.C., is that a saves the day quote i smell? one of my favourite bands.

J.C
03-11-2004, 01:51 AM
Well that's not what I expected, but I guess it works *shrugs*

and yes you smelled correctly it is a Saves the Day quote:)

poopy
03-11-2004, 04:34 AM
the level in sonic 2 that was refered to was called aquatic ruins zone. one of the coolest levels in the sonic franchise.

we have forgotten that sonics uncle is dr. robotnik's evil creation: robo-sonic (the metal sonic in death egg zone in sonic 2)

and for anyone wondering in at least 2 of the cartoon series, sonic was voiced by none other than jaleel white. "who's that?" you may ask. It is steve eurkel!!!

the sonic franchise has at least 4 different types of game play. 2D, 3D, spinball(pinball/sonic mix), and tetris ("robotnik's mean bean machine").

the level select code from the original sonic is up, down, left, right, (hold) A + B + C, start at the title sequence.

by my count, sonic has been on 9 different systems which tops mario's 6. (need clarification?)

super sonic bends super mario over his knee, spanks him and sends him home to luigi crying any day of the week.

why isn't nintendo smart? they should buy up the rights to sonic (leaving sega as development, of course) and intigrate him into super smash brothers. i think a mario/ sonic show down would perk some interest, don't you?

Wheels
03-11-2004, 04:45 AM
sonic seriously doesnt get enough attention, i love him to death, DIE MARIO DIE! i'd hate a sonic/mario game, cause mario is gay, and i'd be forced to buy it cause of sonic, then i'd be angry :P

sega is an awesome developer, it's the best out there, they brought us lemmings and sonic... what else is there?!

chaos_control
03-11-2004, 06:26 AM
sonic seriously doesnt get enough attention, i love him to death, DIE MARIO DIE! i'd hate a sonic/mario game, cause mario is gay, and i'd be forced to buy it cause of sonic, then i'd be angry :P
amen to that.

Fenon
03-11-2004, 12:52 PM
I've also heard that their were no humans on their planet except Egg man. But then suddenly there were.

poopy
03-11-2004, 04:58 PM
my understanding was that it was a bunch of talking animals which robotnik's goal is to industrialize the entire planet as well as turn the animals into robots.

There'll be a way
03-16-2004, 04:37 AM
I've also heard that their were no humans on their planet except Egg man. But then suddenly there were.
yeah, they used to live on mobius, but the recent games have all been set on earth for some reason.
And poopy, you've got the plot of the second series of Sonic, it was a more serious cartoon than the first, with a bunch of new characters like princess sally, and rotor and bunnie rabot. Twas damn cool.

HauntedMike
03-16-2004, 04:50 AM
they brought us lemmings

Wrong. DMA Design, originally based here in Dundee (hell, I have met the guy who designed it!) developed Lemmings. Then they did GTA.

-Mike

There'll be a way
03-19-2004, 04:24 AM
Then they did GTA.

-Mike
And thank b-jesus they did:cool:

kyle
03-20-2004, 02:00 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/sonic.html theres a flash sonic game thats nuts

There'll be a way
03-24-2004, 03:51 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/sonic.html theres a flash sonic game thats nutsI'd love to try it but my network won't allow. Stoopid school blocking thingy. I'm sure thats infringing some sort of human right.:angry:

Wheels
03-25-2004, 12:15 AM
don't worry, its really gay,

seriously you should get a genesis and master system emulator and the sonic roms, because the controllers are so simple, its easy to play on the keyboard,

thanks heaps chaos for giving me that site

theguy
03-25-2004, 11:13 PM
tails>knuckles>luigi>sonic>mario>all the other characters in sonic

There'll be a way
03-26-2004, 04:27 AM
don't worry, its really gay,

seriously you should get a genesis and master system emulator and the sonic roms, because the controllers are so simple, its easy to play on the keyboard,

thanks heaps chaos for giving me that site
Already got one:biggrin: ! Oh and i've got my genesis (mega drive) anyway so i don't really need it.

tails>knuckles>luigi>sonic>mario>all the other characters in sonic

Um, i don't quite understand this. Are you saying Mario is better than Sonic? If so GET OUT!:mad:

boreduroysuit
03-28-2004, 11:21 AM
I love Sonic! Has anybody played the Sonic heroes gamecube game? ...and what's the name of the one with a whole bunch of sonic games on it?

what the hell is with the hatred of mario? what does that have to do with sonic? complete randomness... makes for good entertainment

There'll be a way
04-23-2004, 03:52 AM
I love Sonic! Has anybody played the Sonic heroes gamecube game? ...and what's the name of the one with a whole bunch of sonic games on it?

what the hell is with the hatred of mario? what does that have to do with sonic? complete randomness... makes for good entertainmentDude, firstly i don't need an excuse to rant about Mario. He is Italian, and a Plumber and i think thats reason enough to hate anyone!

Sonic Heroes is amazing and Sonic Mega Collection is equally fantastic. Sonic games were like the main reason i bought my Gamecube. He is a legend.